Updated: Apr 5, 2019
While some of us are already veterans in the lash application process, there are still plenty of us who (quite frankly) don't know what the HECK we're doing! Being that we provide real mink lashes, it's only right that we give you the scoop on how to apply your luxurious strips.
1. Gently remove your Boujeë minks from their tray, preferably by the band with a lash tool or tweezers. Do not tug too hard or pull on individual lash strands to prevent tearing and potential shedding.
2. Compare the lash strips to your eye line length. Trim any excess from the outer corner of the lash.
3. Apply mascara to your natural lashes.
4. Apply a THIN layer of lash glue to your lash band. Let the glue dry 10-20 seconds until tacky.
5. Gently place your lashes as close to your lash line as possible. You can achieve this by slightly holding your chin up and looking downwards into a mirror.
6. Secure the corners of your lashes by pressing down.
That's it. You just went from basic to bad & boujeë!
All of our mink lashes are HIGH QUALITY and made to last. We can assure you (from our overwhelming amount of positive customer reviews) that with proper care, our lashes can be worn up to 30 times. Apply your lashes correctly, care for them and remove them every night to get the most out of your luxurious minks!
Sound off below:
What additional tips can you give to beginners on how to properly apply lashes?